Napata CMS 126.96.36.1993
- New: "Edit Summary" textarea form element.
- Change: Edit.php and create.php layout tweaks.
- Change: NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW, NOARCHIVE robots for all special pages.
- Change: Admin_Pages title and text changes to reflect that the administration page is for "articles" and not "pages".
- Change: Main Administration page fix to the article-administration link. Link now reads "Admin Articles" instead of "Admin pages".
- Fix: Generic error message printed on the homepage when the static page selected for display on the frontpage does not exist.
- New: Twitter Bootstrap 2.3.2 integrated.
- New: Superhero, Amelia, United and Cerulean Bootswatch themes added.
- Fix: Fixed a bug to the installer that caused the configuration form not to show.
- Fix: File inclusion error and styling changes made to the error files.
Napata Flat File CMS 188.8.131.523
- New: Both front-end and backend theming is provided by a single stylesheet that is defined in the configuration file npt-load.php.
- Change: css/admin folder removed. Administration theming is now provided in a single stylesheet.
- New: ClearStatCache() method added.
- New: Generic content displayed on the frontpage if the INDEX.txt file does not exist in the CMS installation directory.
- New: File modified timestamp printed at the bottom of each article.
- New: Twitter Bootstrap 2.3.2 integrated into the core.
- New: Amelia, United and Cerulean Bootswatch themes added to the pre-installed themes.
- New: Added "Theming" article.
That's it for now. If you find any bug, you can lodge it on the projects' Sourceforge Issue Trackers. Here the project pages for the database-driven CMS and the flat-file one: Napata CMS and Napata Flat CMS. Woohoo! Enjoy, ;-). I'm out.