1. Fix: NOTICE errors fixed on the index.php page.
2. Fix: NOTICE errors fixes on the prepackaged themes.
3. New: Accessing the editing form now uses GET rather than POST.
4. Fix: Dialog that comes up on reload of the editing form eliminated.
5. Change: Minor changes to the themes.
6. Change: Reverted the home page title from 'Recent Changes' back to 'Home'.
7. Change: Reduced the teaser's word limit to 100 words on the index page.
That is it for now.
Remember, you can get the script's packages (Markdown, Mediawiki syntax and WYSIWYM) on Google Code too.
Update: 10th, September, 2012
I've corrected a little bug on the 1.2.2012 release. The bug was on the editing and create form pages that affected the Syntax Help sliding menu. The latest file is now up online.
Update: 13th, September, 2012
The project's Google Code page has changed. The new project's home can be found at http://code.google.com/p/napata-cms/. My aim here was to make the name more descriptive on the site. Otherwise, nothing much has changed. All future releases of this script will be posted here. Nice!