Additional changes in this release include:
- New: Moved installer core files to their own directory.
- Change: Minor changes to the installer.
- Change: Upgrade JQuery library to the 1.8.2 release.
- Change: Minor change to HandleSQLErrors() function to write the request_uri instead of the query string in error logfiles.
- Fix: Minor syntatic fix to the sample article on installer. Removed tags around the first paragraph that prevented Markdown to work properly. (Markdown package)
- Fix: Fix to a bug that prevented NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW, NOARCHIVE robots from not being printed for all revised articles.
- Fix: Social network links open in a new tab.
- New: Updated WYMEditor to 0.5 (stable) release. (WYSIWYM package)
- Fix: Fixes to the error logic when summary, article title or article body fields are empty when saving a record.
- Fix: Article information is not lost when saving a newly created page after an error is detected.
- Change: Upgraded WYMeditor package to 0.5 stable release. (WYSIWYM package)
- Change: Editor size changes. (Markup and Markdown syntax packages)
- Change: Upgrade PHP Markdown Extra parser to the 1.2.6 release. (Markdown syntax package)
- New: Static page for the homepage can now be selected.
- Change: Admin_update_settings page altered. Site admin can now select the static page to be shown on the front page.
- New: DeFunkt theme added to the pre-installed themes.
- Change: Added static_homepage input field to the installer.
- Change: DeFunkt replaces the Default theme.
Oops, I forgot this. A new pre-installed theme has been added in this release: the DeFunkt theme. It is now the default theme that you will see once you install the script.
Remember, you can get this script on Sourceforge and on Google Code. Enjoy, :-).